A hilly, woodsy hamlet just minutes from both downtowns.
Prospect Park residents enjoy living in what's considered one of Minneapolis' best-kept secrets. Winding, tree-lined streets where no two homes are alike make this neighborhood a treasure that attracts a variety of residents.
Five reasons you’ll love Prospect Park
- Highest percentage of architect-designed homes in the city
- Diverse residents who are individualistic, community-minded and politically active
- Great views of the Minneapolis and St. Paul skylines, as well as the University of Minnesota and the Mississippi River
- The "witch's hat" water tower that sits atop the highest hill in Minneapolis
- Kids grow up, leave home and return years later to raise their own kids, many of whom attend Pratt School
Prospect Park/East River Road Improvement Association